Lifeguards are on duty daily from 1000 - 1700. To contact the lifeguard department, please call 808 259-4129, or send an email here.
There are two lifeguard towers on the beach at Bellows Air Force Station. One is located behind the AAFES EXpress (Shoppette), and second one is near the pavilion area off of Beachwalk Lane.
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW OUR OCEAN SAFETY RULES:
• Swim smart and safe - be aware of your surroundings
• Youth under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
• Please remember to use sunscreen
• No littering
• No fires allowed on the beach
• No diving in shallow areas
• No rough playing allowed
• No swimming or wading after dark hours
• No alcoholic beverages, glass bottles, or smoking allowed on the beach
To visit the City & County of Honolulu Lifeguard Website, please click here.
For Tide Chart, please click here.